Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you allow p2p? How can I optimize performance of eMule and BitTorrent with AirVPN?
- Why don't you add many more servers locations?
- What is the Referral System?
- How many simultaneous connections can I establish from a single account?
- I have heard the some VPNs providers do not really protect privacy. What is your policy?
- Do you keep session logs or any other kind of logs that can be used to track identity and Net activity?
- Which speed can I expect when I am connected to the VPN?
- Are there traffic limits for an account?
- Do you accept Bitcoin?
- Why do I have to pay transaction fees on Bitcoin transfers? Why do I get the message "This transaction is over the size limit. You can still send it for a fee of 0.0005 BTC"?
- You provide Remote Port Forwarding, what is it?
- How can I get VPN servers entry-IP addresses?
- What is the difference between TCP and UDP ports? Which port should I choose?
- What is an API?
- What is the difference between protocols?
- How can I prevent leaks in case of unexpected VPN disconnection?
- Is it possible for a router to connect to AirVPN service?
- [Windows-only]Why in special cases DNS of IPv6 are not pushed by our server
Client - Eddie
- Can I use keyboard shortcuts aka hot keys in Eddie?
- How does Eddie build OpenVPN directives?
- Is it possible to hide the icon in Dock Bar under OS X?
- How can I compile the source code?
- Network Lock
- How can I check downloaded files hashes?
- Command-Line Edition and Syntax
- What third-party library/software versions are in the bundled software?
- I need to use the client in a hostile network
- In what order does the client choose recommended servers?
- Can I use multiple profiles?
- Where are client settings and data saved?
- Explanation of Advanced Features?