Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you allow p2p? How can I optimize performance of eMule and BitTorrent with AirVPN?
- Why don't you add many more servers locations?
- What is the referral system?
- How many simultaneous connections can I establish from a single account?
- I have heard the some VPNs providers do not really protect privacy. What is your policy?
- Do you keep session logs or any other kind of logs that can be used to track identity and Net activity?
- Which speed can I expect when I am connected to the VPN?
- Are there traffic limits for an account?
- Do you accept Bitcoin?
- Why transaction fees on Bitcoin transfers?
- You provide Remote Port Forwarding, what is it?
- How can I get VPN servers entry-IP addresses?
- What is the difference between TCP and UDP ports? Which port should I choose?
- What is API?
- What is the difference between protocols?
- How can I prevent leaks in case of unexpected VPN disconnection?
- Is it possible for a router to connect to AirVPN service?
- Does WireGuard pose privacy issues?
- What is AirVPN anti geo-blocking routing system?
- Why does AirVPN DNS reply with NXDOMAIN to canary domain "use-application-dns.net"?
- [Windows] Why are IPv6 DNS not pushed by our server in some cases?
FAQs and details about our official client Eddie can be found in the dedicated eddie.website