Not connected, Your IP: 52.14.221.113

The near obligatory hello to a nwe forum.  Feelfree to kip lol.  Greetings.

Down: 18.025 Mbit/s Out, 8.760 Mbit/s In (48%), 10MB - Up: 8.248 Mbit/s Out, 3.816 Mbit/s In (46%), 20MB - Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 16:57:01 GMT - Buffers: 10MB/20MB - Laps: 3, Time: 266.92 secs

Hello and welcome aboard!

We kindly ask you to ignore our internal speed test, we will review (or even delete) it soon because it has apparently become quite unreliable. It appears that it frequently shows a much lower throughput than the real one, especially on broadband lines. Please use other "speed measurements" services and rely also on real life usage.

Kind regards

A well seeded linux torrent should push your speed to the maximum.

But, what best exhibits any slowdown from transit/peer/ISP is a single thread speed test, like the one AirVPN or testmy.net uses.  If you can get high speed from a single thread you know things are good.  It's "easy" to get high speed when you're downloading from 50 torrent peers. 

Hello and welcome aboard!

We kindly ask you to ignore our internal speed test, we will review (or even delete) it soon because it has apparently become quite unreliable. It appears that it frequently shows a much lower throughput than the real one, especially on broadband lines. Please use other "speed measurements" services and rely also on real life usage.

Kind regards

Hello!

Provided that you do that Staff, would you be completely against implementing another testing feature? It is after all supremely handy to have a speed testing feature; especially in the client.  I at least would be interested in your own recommendations for speed testing sites and methodologies - as would many others too, I imagine . Issues relating to speed are also a constant feature of this forum, so perhaps a more comprehensive Staff reply to this issue in general, would be helpful and well-worth the effort.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.