Not connected, Your IP: 35.175.236.44
Staff

Ten new 1 Gbit/s servers available (CA)

Hello!

We're very glad to inform you that ten new 1 Gbit/s server located in Canada are available: Alkurhah, Alwaid, Alya, Angetenar, Arkab, Regulus, Sadalbari, Sualocin, Tejat and Ukdah.

The AirVPN client will show automatically the new servers, while if you use the OpenVPN client you can generate all the files to access them through our configuration/certificates/key generator (menu "Client Area"->"Config generator").

The servers accept connections on ports 53, 80, 443, 2018 UDP and TCP.

Just like every other Air server,  Alkurhah, Alwaid, Alya, Angetenar, Arkab, Regulus, Sadalbari, Sualocin, Tejat and Ukdah support OpenVPN over SSL and OpenVPN over SSH.

As usual no traffic limits, no logs, no discrimination on protocols and hardened security against various attacks with separate entry and exit-IP addresses.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any information or issue.

Kind regards and datalove
AirVPN Team

Woot!    That's megacool. When we can expect 12 new servers in Sweden, You mentioned few days ago?

Hello!

We're very glad to inform you that ten new 1 Gbit/s server located in Canada are available: Alkurhah, Alwaid, Alya, Angetenar, Arkab, Regulus, Sadalbari, Sualocin, Tejat and Ukdah.

AirVPN staff,

Thank you for continuing to add more servers in America. However, I would like to have more diversity in data centers. Half of all of the servers in America are located in the Amanah Tech data center in Toronto, Canada.

AirVPN staff,

Thank you for continuing to add more servers in America. However, I would like to have more diversity in data centers. Half of all of the servers in America are located in the Amanah Tech data center in Toronto, Canada.

I agree. Some more United States servers and maybe even South American servers would be nice.

AirVPN staff,

Whole heatedly agree. While there have been few if any issues with said DC... perhaps the next round of additions should be in a different DC let alone provider. Given how many are used heavily they're kind of getting an all eggs in one basket issue if there are ever serious issues there. That said Air staff knows their relationship and risk with said provider (network and other issues) better than I, maybe they got too good a deal to pass up for these 10, or simply can't find a another quality and content agnostic provider in Toronto or Montreal area.

"Wow, 38 Canadian servers now. I remember back when there were only 4."

---

It wasn't all that long ago < 2 years as I recall.

Hello !

Wow, I guess AirVPN gets a lot of Canadian users or something? Haha.

Personally, I'd love more Asian servers. I guess there will never be AirVPN servers in China, ahah. HK doesn't count as China .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.