Not connected, Your IP: 3.139.86.56
Sign in to follow this  
Anonymousvpnuser1

curl certificate error in Eddie while trying to connect to AirVPN

Hello,
we have experienced a problem with VPN server LetsEncrypt certificates deployment. The system procedure got stuck and failed to deploy updated certificates. In turn, such a failure caused "route check" failures on Eddie desktop editions, and ONLY on them, due to expired certificates verified by cURL during the route check phase.

The problem has been affecting a wide amount of VPN servers for about 8 hours and has been resolved completely now. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind regards

As of last night i have the same problem. I use UK servers. Seems it might not be my pc that is the cause but Air VPN own server certificate that expired?

Hi,
I keep getting disconnected today it started, i have reinstalled Eddie, etc. I am in windows, i have even restored windows to a previous date, not sure what is going on.

I need help.

"OpenVPN > AEAD Decrypt error: bad packet ID (may be a replay): [ #227848 ] -- see the man page entry for --no-replay and --replay-window for more info or silence this warning with --mute-replay-warnings"

Connections are working, but now this keeps showing up... ^^^

Thanks to all the software health-care professionals, there, for bringing Eddie back to health. Ciao from New World.

On 8/18/2019 at 5:38 AM, Staff said:

Hello,
we have experienced a problem with VPN server LetsEncrypt certificates deployment. The system procedure got stuck and failed to deploy updated certificates. In turn, such a failure caused "route check" failures on Eddie desktop editions, and ONLY on them, due to expired certificates verified by cURL during the route check phase.

The problem has been affecting a wide amount of VPN servers for about 8 hours and has been resolved completely now. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind regards
AirVPN Staff

Thank you! 😀