Not connected, Your IP: 18.226.93.209
Staff

Christmas 2018 special deals

Hello!

We're very glad to announce a special promotion on most of our Premium plans.

You can get prices as low as 2.45 €/month with a two years plan, which is a 65% discount when compared to monthly plan price of 7 €.

Special deals involve three and six months plans, as well as one and two years plan.

banner_deal_30_christmas.jpg

If you're already our customer and you wish to stay aboard for a longer period, any additional subscription will be added on top of already existing subscriptions and you will not lose any day.

Please check the exact prices of each plan on https://airvpn.org and https://airvpn.org/plans

Kind regards & datalove
AirVPN Staff

When does this offer expire?

When does this offer expire?

I second that

Hello!

Probably January 1st.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Is it a recurring discount?

In the sense that they appear around the same time every year, yes.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Discounts are nice, but are all percentages wrong on purpose? Price drop form 15€ to 10,5€ isn't 50% saving XDD

I'm not native English speaker, but "Save up to 65%" sounds more like "Save 65% of the price" instead of that "Pay 65% of the price".

If there is a joke somewhere, please let me in to it.

EDIT: Nvm, realized that discounts are compared to that 7€/month deal

Great service and love how much the app has come along. Thanks for the deal.

Buyed the 2 years plan. Thanks for the deal and the time i used this provider. Glad i found airvpn some years ago. Just a quality service, thumbs up!