Not connected, Your IP: 52.55.214.236
liddelljohn

Just topped up subscriptio now VPN not connecting??

I cant connect to any server   just topped up my Air VPN again ,for another 6 months , have checked firewall is off but No servers connect ??? totally confused ,, using windows 10 

log file attached 

Hello!

There's no log.

There's some stickied threads regarding conflicts with certain AV programs which you might look at.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I have checked all the protocols are set correctly  but all I am getting is server loops  trying to connect one after another   does no one have a solution 

Please try downloading the latest stable Eddie release . If that doesn't work, then you can try out the experimental client.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

After updating to the latest stable Eddie client, I was no longer able to connect to anything until I I set Layer IPv6 to Block under the Networking tab in settings.

Please try downloading the latest stable Eddie release . If that doesn't work, then you can try out the experimental client.

already tried that still same problem ,, also opened request with AIr support  and after 24 hours they sent me an email saying problem resolved ?????? clearly not 

AIR VPN customer  services still not replied to me ,, and I still cant get Eddie to connect to any servers   have deleted and installed  Eddie twice and experimental    ,, have tried on 3 different networks ,,   all I get is  Eddie going through loops trying to connect to servers ,, one after another ,,  I have also  installed a rival VPN which is working OK but as an Air VPN subscriber I am not happy 

It was working fine until subcription expired and I topped up????

It would also be good to see the log from the other clients you used.

Did you also try the Layer 6 thing another member referred to?

AIR VPN customer  services still not replied to me ,,

Hello,

your ticket was replied just a couple of hours after you opened it. Support team replied 3 days ago, on November the 28th, asking for a system report.

You sent back the system report only after you wrote this quoted message, i.e. after three days. Again support team replied after 3 hours detecting the problem (UDP or OpenVPN packets are blocked either by your system, router or ISP) and sent you suggested solutions for each one of the cases.

For the readers:

01 December 2018 - 03:16 PM

Hello and thank you for your choice!

UDP packets are blocked according to the log. Can you please check any firewall both in your system and router and make sure that they do not block UDP?

If you find nothing blocking, your ISP might be blocking UDP and/or OpenVPN, please try the following settings:

- from Eddie main window select "Preferences" > "Protocols"

- untick "Automatic"

- select the line with entry-IP address 3 (THREE), port 443, protocol TCP (the line will be highlighted in blue)

- click "Save" and test again connections to various servers

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

AirVPN Support Team

Kind regards

Sorry to everyone , i have been such a pain in the arse,,   now in touch with Staff on service and trying to solve the problem ,,   i think the ISPs in thailand are blocking VPN and openvpn ??? 

Sorry to everyone , i have been such a pain in the arse,,   now in touch with Staff on service and trying to solve the problem ,,   i think the ISPs in thailand are blocking VPN and openvpn ??? 

Hence why you ought to try the solution suggested by Support and relayed here by Staff, as it may circumvent such blocking.

Hello!

Nobody is a "pain", don't worry, the support team job is exactly supporting any customer experiencing any issue. Please try the suggested solution, according to a report (well, it's just a single report, but from a reliable source) the recommended connection mode works from Thailand.

Kind regards