Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.109.30

42045778.png

Thats why i love AIRVPN on a 200/20 line, with a RT-AC86U 

Did you do anything "special" with your router to get that speed?  I've seen others with that router struggle to get high speed even though it has the AES-NI CPU.

42045778.png

Thats why i love AIRVPN on a 200/20 line, with a RT-AC86U 

Did you do anything "special" with your router to get that speed?  I've seen others with that router struggle to get high speed even though it has the AES-NI CPU.

Hi go558a83nk. No special scripts or settings. Some details. In bridge with IPV4 only. Asus Merlin with protocol 3/443/TCP. The OVPN script that comes with AIR. I run 3 separate VPN clients with adaptive Qos. When I downloaded protocol 3 with GCM, the speed increased around 10/12MB’s. At this speed, the RT-AC86U has approx. 77% of load on proc 2 and 50% on proc 1. After some try and error it turns out that client 1, 3, 5 are the fasted and use proc 2 for EAS-NI and proc 1 for background programs. Client 2 and 4 chokes with approx. 110mb’s down at 90% load on proc 1 for EAS-NI and proc 2 for background programs. Maybe that’s the trick on the 86. Today I will enable a 400/40 line a look how that turns out. I don’t think the 86 will come close to 400 on VPN, but we’ll see. I can post my findings if you like.

How in the world are you getting such great speeds?!? ):. I have a 100 MB/s plan and i cant get past 1mb/s with AirVPN... Bought the 1 month today but i havnt had any luck. Considering requesting a refund if i cant figure this out by tonight if i cant get my speeds up.

Edit: After a few hours of messing around, I was able to get speeds up. Almost gave up...

How in the world are you getting such great speeds?!? ):. I have a 100 MB/s plan and i cant get past 1mb/s with AirVPN... Bought the 1 month today but i havnt had any luck. Considering requesting a refund if i cant figure this out by tonight if i cant get my speeds up.

Edit: After a few hours of messing around, I was able to get speeds up. Almost gave up...

Hello!

If at all possible, I'm sure you can see the usefulness of sharing what you did or think may have contributed to the increase, if at all possible .

It's also great if you mention if you're torrenting or whatnot. Thank you.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.