Not connected, Your IP: 44.192.53.34

Hi,

I'm getting an error when trying to connect on Windows 10. It says: "OpenVPN: Route gateway is not reachable on any active network adapters: 10.4.0.1".

It didn't do this when I first installed AirVPN Client. How can I fix this?

Thanks

I can't use it on my Asus router anymore... it can't resolve the 10.4.0.1 DNS server.  However, using Eddie from my Win7 laptop still works fine, and it shows that DNS server working.  Very confused.... help?!?

Hello!

Since none of you posted any information for us to work with in order to actually help you - such as logs from Eddie - here's some general things you can try:

- Make sure your client and system is up to date.

- Try different protocols.

- Try disconnecting from the network and connecting again.

- Try with and without Network Lock (NL).

- Try different DNS servers, such as the AirVPN-supported OpenNic.

- Try restarting whichever client it is that you're using.

- Try and see if you've got any third-party security software running, which may be interfering and stop them momentarily.

- Try restarting the TAP-adapter.

Next time, please do post more information on your respective setups, as you may experience the same issue, but for different reasons .

If there's any other questions, concerns or problems, feel free to post. Otherwise you may find the New User guide in my signature below, informative.

Also, welcome to AirVPN Joshua1989, if none of the aforementioned suggestions work, you may also submit a support ticket via the Client Area tab .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hi LZ1, after reading your response i've opted to request a refund instead of help. Thanks mate, your sarcasm was very helpful in making a decision! Vpns are a dime a dozen and you clearly don't need my money.

Hi LZ1, after reading your response i've opted to request a refund instead of help. Thanks mate, your sarcasm was very helpful in making a decision! Vpns are a dime a dozen and you clearly don't need my money.

The bottom line is, if you don't post your log(s), there is really no info for Staff to look at to try and figure out your problem(s). I mean, I can't read the logs myself, but whenever I have a problem, I post my logs. When you are dealing with several different operating systems, setups, routers, etc. etc., it certainly helps. I doubt he was being sarcastic. He used "smilies". People will help you, but you need to give them the info first, so they can help you. :-)

I wasn't being sarcastic at all and I'm disappointed it was interpreted that way. I try to treat everyone on these forums with courtesy, as I think it's a good community.

However it's definitely also the case that the product offered by Air isn't for everyone and that's alright. That happens.

I would suggest that you submit a support ticket for help though, if you're in the Client Area anyhow.

Air's support is quite good and may yet be able to help you.

I wish you good luck in finding a provider which you find suitable. Take care .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Actually this is a thread which might have been created and fueled ad hoc (intentionally) by trolls or shabby wannabee competitors. Locked.