Not connected, Your IP: 3.236.147.122
just-me

Missing information in edie 2.11.11

It was needed to change my system from a 2 user to a 1 user system, so I setup the system complete new (Win 7 x64) I downloaded the newest Eddie

dgad1sp3icrirwm4l.jpg

since that time I don't get any score and no latency information

dgacyzb10qja46r5x.jpg

with the result, that I have to select the server by hand. What is / can be the reason?

Was wir an Niedern rühmen als Geduld, ist blasse Feigheit in der Brust - William Shakespeare

Hello!

I'm not sure if it works, but if you go to the Stats area in the client, you can find the path to Eddie and there might be an AirVPN.xml file there, which you can try to delete, after closing Eddie first.

Otherwise make sure no security software could be blocking Eddie.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I did what you told me and deleted the AirVPN.xml withot any changes. The hint with the security software was good. I don't use a security software but I am using Windows Firewall Control. After your hint i turned it from medium filtering to low filtering and o wonder, the missing information are back. My problem is now to find out what I have to allow in firewall (there is nothing in the block list)

Was wir an Niedern rühmen als Geduld, ist blasse Feigheit in der Brust - William Shakespeare

I did what you told me and deleted the AirVPN.xml withot any changes. The hint with the security software was good. I don't use a security software but I am using Windows Firewall Control. After your hint i turned it from medium filtering to low filtering and o wonder, the missing information are back. My problem is now to find out what I have to allow in firewall (there is nothing in the block list)

It's actually not that i would guess. I assume when you deleted the xml it reverted back to ping based when from your image you had it in speed. What i noticed is that eddie ignores some server rating when you put it in speed. See if your mode now it's in ping selection to confirm what i said. 

Normally Air ICMPs, ping, needs to be allowed.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Normally Air ICMPs, ping, needs to be allowed.

and how?

Not the missing stars ore the latency info is the problem, if I use "recommended server" he uses every time the same server over days  

Hello!

Please makes sure, both on the system and router, that no packet filtering tool blocks ICMP.

Also, please upgrade to Eddie 2.11.15.

Kind regards

Hello!

Please makes sure, both on the system and router, that no packet filtering tool blocks ICMP.

Also, please upgrade to Eddie 2.11.15.

Kind regards

I have the exact same problem when i select to connect by speed and i can reproduce 100% of time. Switch from latency to speed and some servers lose rating. It seems like a bug because if i switch it back to latency the rating appears again. 

@5YmkoLQZ

I am sorry but it is not the same problem, here it does not matter what is selected speed ore latency. I have given the support yesterday all technical information like logfiles, firewall and system protocols which I can not show public about to much personal information inside.

@5YmkoLQZ

I am sorry but it is not the same problem, here it does not matter what is selected speed ore latency. I have given the support yesterday all technical information like logfiles, firewall and system protocols which I can not show public about to much personal information inside.

Yep i understand. Also have a ticket running.