Not connected, Your IP: 3.138.141.202

It would be nice to see a mobile app of Eddie for Android/IOS. The OpenVPN app is not really easy to use for non technical people. Air did make a great job to make a simple manual, but altough people with less technical skills only want to push a button to connect.

Some friends of mine even don't have a computer and use only tabelts and there smartphones. Because they don't understand how the Openvpn app works and don't want to read a manual they use other VPN vproviders like Nordvpn, ipvanish or even betternet because it's free an simple to use.

Has Air any plans to develop a mobile app?

It would be nice to see a mobile app of Eddie for Android/IOS. The OpenVPN app is not really easy to use for non technical people. Air did make a great job to make a simple manual, but altough people with less technical skills only want to push a button to connect.

Some friends of mine even don't have a computer and use only tabelts and there smartphones. Because they don't understand how the Openvpn app works and don't want to read a manual they use other VPN vproviders like Nordvpn, ipvanish or even betternet because it's free an simple to use.

Has Air any plans to develop a mobile app?

I do not believe they have any plans to ever develop a mobile app. I think this might be in part because of the many restrictions of the App Store and the Google Play store. Most of the functionality of Eddie is already available through OpenVPN connect. It's probably easier for AirVPN to maintain their focus on developing Eddie for PC's rather than mobile platform's. 

I feel the need for community efforts on this matter...

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I could do with the mobile app as well.

Installed on the PC and subscribe for a year but havent bravedf installing the mobile app yet.

Android users can install from 3rd partys other than play store so i dont think that should be too much of a barrier.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

I could do with the mobile app as well.

Installed on the PC and subscribe for a year but havent bravedf installing the mobile app yet.

Android users can install from 3rd partys other than play store so i dont think that should be too much of a barrier.

what's so hard about installing openvpn connect from the apple app store?

Hello!

This is the only major thing which I think AirVPN really lacks. I would absolutely LOVE to see Eddie on mobile - I don't like the other solutions for a couple of (perhaps superficial) reasons, even though it's of course nice someone made those contributions. It would be pretty fantastic as well, given the future plans for Eddie. So to see the mobile take on that, would be sweet . As stated however, I also don't think AirVPN has any plans to make a contribution to mobile, in this way.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I would also like to support this request for a own AirVPN client.

It would probaly also get more customers to the company, for the little cost it requires to develop the app and developer account cost per year.

The AirVPN client for iOS is too unstable. alot of disconnects and i never had that with 2 other vpn services i tries.

An Android app would be good. Saying that it only took me a few minutes to set up my phone/tablet with OpenVPN.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I would also like to support this request for a own AirVPN client.

It would probaly also get more customers to the company, for the little cost it requires to develop the app and developer account cost per year.

The AirVPN client for iOS is too unstable. alot of disconnects and i never had that with 2 other vpn services i tries.

do you mean openvpn client for iOS?  as far as I know the only openvpn app for iOS is openvpn connect.  any other VPN app uses L2TP.

iOS fully supports Ikev2 and IPSec by default, but yeah, there are no other OpenVPN wrappers besides OpenVPN Connect.

OpenVPN for Android is so unintuitive and buggy. Unlike Eddie, you cannot select the servers you can connect to. I agree what others said. I think AirVPN would attract more customers if they had their own dedicated app for mobile and tablet.