Not connected, Your IP: 44.192.247.144
Staff

Christmas promotion

Hello!

We're very glad to announce a promotion on all of our Premium plans with a 20% discount. The promotion will remain active until January the 1st, 2017, 23.59 (CET).

If you're already our customer and you wish to jump aboard for a longer period, any additional subscription will be added on top of already existing subscriptions and you will not lose any day.

Kind regards & datalove

AirVPN Staff

I missed out on black friday i wont miss out on this christmas offer.Thanks for the early christmas present Airvpn and also Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the staff at Airvpn.All the best

Hello!

HAHA Staff you guys are amazing! What a way to make all those people in that christmas thread happy .

Well done!

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Thanks for making 2016 my safest and most secure year ever! I recommend AirVPN to all of my wired friends and customers and am grateful that you keep us and our privacy and data safe and secure all year long. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Thanks for making 2016 my safest and most secure year ever! I recommend AirVPN to all of my wired friends and customers and am grateful that you keep us and our privacy and data safe and secure all year long. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Is that all your wired or weird friends? Haha . Remember to use your referral link

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

80 cent for three days.. mmh, not bad.

Everyone, and friends/family of everyone, get on the train now before you are forced to ask for another promotion again! Next one could be as far away as Black Friday 2017, so JUST DO IT.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

80 cent for three days.. mmh, not bad.

Everyone, and friends/family of everyone, get on the train now before you are forced to ask for another promotion again! Next one could be as far away as Black Friday 2017, so JUST DO IT.

Ohhhh! Staff should TOTALLY append that video during every promotion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

HAHA

I can't wait to upgrade from this 30d trial I have been enjoying, thoroughly.  Although most of my past week and a half has been trolling the forums for all the info I can possibly sponge.  I am very pleased so far with my foray into better protecting my presence.  Thank you Air for all you do and continue to, happy holidays, and Merry Christmas.  Thank you to the community as well, as I have found many amazing threads and resources I am avidly trying to edify my positions on a myriad of topics, hence my lack of posts pestering you all as little as I hope to.  Mostly because I feel like at some point I may need more than a little help.  But hey!  At least I know how to be a little more discreet when I DO extend my acct, through bouncing coin thru the chain, although being as my initial was cc, doesn't really matter now i 'spose   

How do I apply the 20% discount?  When I try to sign up the prices remain unchanged from before.

Thanks

It gets applied automatically, which you should be able to see at the check-out screen

Welcome to AirVPN!