Not connected, Your IP: 3.83.87.94
Sign in to follow this  
HairVPN

Allow pre-purchase of VPN service by length instead of by amount. Also, let us generate new credentials!

I would like to request that AirVPN change the gift voucher system so that we can purchase by a time period instead of by an amount. A good example of why length is a better system is that we could take advantage of the current sales to buy time to use for 6 months at the sale rate and then give it as a gift. When we can only purchase by amount, then giving someone a gifted amount means they get less time because they purchase at the regular rate. Personally I want to add credit to my account but there is no point if I have to make a new account afterwards so I can have new certificates.

On that second point, please allow us to regenerate new certificates. Its a good idea to regenerate your certificates every 3-6 months and currently the only way to do that is to create a new account.

I would like to request that AirVPN change the gift voucher system so that we can purchase by a time period instead of by an amount. A good example of why length is a better system is that we could take advantage of the current sales to buy time to use for 6 months at the sale rate and then give it as a gift. When we can only purchase by amount, then giving someone a gifted amount means they get less time because they purchase at the regular rate. Personally I want to add credit to my account but there is no point if I have to make a new account afterwards so I can have new certificates.

That's the essence of an offer limited in time: you get the offer only in that period of time.

On that second point, please allow us to regenerate new certificates. Its a good idea to regenerate your certificates every 3-6 months and currently the only way to do that is to create a new account.

This is a good option and we confirm you that it has been planned and will be probably implemented in 2017 first half. Currently you don't need to create a new account, just open a ticket to "Support" department asking for client certificate and key re-generation. Anyway keep in mind PFS, achieved via DHE (with 4096 bit keys size) in our service.

Kind regards