Not connected, Your IP: 35.171.22.220

In this forum, the community posts suggestions about projects which would deserve a support (typically monetary support). One topic per project.
Projects must be compatible with AirVPN Mission: https://airvpn.org/mission .
If projects are based on software, the software must be free and open source.

In order to achieve total transparency, we would like to tie this project to AirVPN promotion but at the same time we wish that it is handled by the community to guarantee that it is a real and impartial work. Therefore we aim to build a staff of moderators that don't work with AirVPN Staff and can manage and decide how to distribute the funding availability that AirVPN service can allocate to no-profit projects.

EDIT: until now it has not been possible to build a staff of independent moderators. As a consequence, it's the whole community that proposes projects. Anyone can do that. Then, candidate projects are periodically voted by the whole community (only persons writing in the forum are allowed to vote). The typical poll period is 1-2 months, which can vary according to our funds allocation and availability. The supporting funds are delivered to the winning project.

Already funded projects can't be proposed again at least for 1 year. Regularly or periodically funded projects can't be proposed.

I am on a mission to find a way to protect and man my cyber property.  I have heard that it can not be protected from intruders.  Well then I am a decedent of great warrior souls particularly Native American Blackfeet Chiefdom I will build an Army of the Sun.  Thank you for making this service available.  I have friends that don't know of this service.   I will let them know

808 Front door knock or get caught and S... .. .... then shot.

Hello!

Is there a time table for when polling starts, Air? It seems like there hasn't been a poll since 2014 - which is perhaps due to there not being so many projects being proposed.

Thank you .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.