• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 platinum500

platinum500

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 03:09 AM

Hi all! Great VPN service. I'm wondering if there is any way to set things up so that we don't have to type the system password every time we launch Eddie on Mac OSX High Sierra?  Right now, every time we launch it, a box pops up that says "Eddie wants to make changes", and we have to enter an admin password. Any way to set this and forget it?  It's annoying to have to type in the password every single time it is launched...sorry for the newbie question and thanks in advance for any answers!

z-Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 8.13.24 PM.png

#2 tom7812

tom7812

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 06:27 AM

It's probably the same for all Mac users since I got also that window everytime I launch Eddie... I would love to know too if there's any way to get rid of this password request. Any ideas ?

Thanks everyone !

#3 LZ1

LZ1

It's nice to be nice to nice people

• Moderators
  • 1829 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:24 AM

Hello!

You can find some links to it in the Guides Section of the link in my signature. Although it's not recommended to disable such permissions features, as it's a pretty small "gain" for a potentially larger security risk.

Hi there, are you new to AirVPN? Many of your questions are already answered in this guide. Its Guides Section has guides on Linux/Torrenting/Blocked sites & many other topics too.
Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please read the First Questions section in the link above for more details, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Tired of Windows? Why Linux Is Better.