Photo
- - - - -

No Update notification. Was still on 2.9.2.

notify update update notification update notify

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 j0pad0pa

j0pad0pa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:43 PM

I just figured out that we are already on AirVPN UI 2.12.13, and I was running 2.9.2.

Is there any way we can have an update notification check?  For example, a pop-up on the UI saying, "hey, there's an update to your software!"

I can't believe I missed so many versions and have been dealing with the same version (and its issues) for so long.

#2 Staff

Staff

Advanced Member

• Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 7508 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:18 AM

Hello!

We will be working on it, in the meantime follow the "News and Announcement" forum. An RSS feed is available. On that forum new topics are posted only by Air staff, so you can safely subscribe: the traffic is minimal.

Kind regards

#3 LZ1

LZ1

It's nice to be nice to nice people

• Moderators
  • 1837 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:55 PM

Hello!

Haha wow. Well depending on what platform you're on... It could update when you update your OS. Like if you use Linux :).

Hi there, are you new to AirVPN? Many of your questions are already answered in this guide. Its Guides Section has guides on Linux/Torrenting/Blocked sites & many other topics too.
Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please read the First Questions section in the link above for more details, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Tired of Windows? Why Linux Is Better.