Not connected, Your IP: 3.137.172.68

So, I once activated Network Lock to just try it out and to know what it is. I then shut down my PC as I had to go somewhere. Now when I start my PC, I don't have access to the WWW until I start AirVPN (and close it). Network Lock is deactivated but it still does this. Can someone help me?

A bit late to reply but here is a suggestion. Uninstall Eddie then reset your network on the PC. To reset your network if using Windows 11, go to Settings, Network & internet, Advanced network settings, Network reset then Reset now. Reconnect to your network then reinstall Eddie (AirVPN).

On 10/27/2023 at 9:01 AM, netterfeger187 said:

So, I once activated Network Lock to just try it out and to know what it is. I then shut down my PC as I had to go somewhere. Now when I start my PC, I don't have access to the WWW until I start AirVPN (and close it). Network Lock is deactivated but it still does this. Can someone help me?

Hello!

Network Lock is not persistent (it's a set of firewall rules which will be lost when you reboot the system) so it's possible that the problem is related to DNS settings and not to Network Lock. Keep in mind that VPN DNS are accessible only from inside the VPN, so if they are still set then your system can't resolve names.

If Eddie failed to restore DNS settings (for example if it suffered a dirty shut down) you may re-run Eddie and shut it down properly. Since Eddie keeps a safety backup of system settings, it should restore the previous DNS properly. If even the safety backup was lost (for example you uninstalled Eddie) you can easily set DNS from the system settings. We recommend Quad9 (9.9.9.9) for privacy and neutrality commitment.

If you run Windows:
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-pcs-dns-settings-windows-10

If you run macOS:
https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/change-dns-settings-on-mac-mh14127/mac

Kind regards