Not connected, Your IP: 3.149.250.1

Posted ... (edited)
Checking ports I've this message:

Port: 47855/tcp CLOSED. Your router and/or Soulseek client needs to be configured correctly.

This the configurations. I do not understand anything. Who helps me?

image.jpg

Imageb.jpg

Edited ... by alfavpn

May I first ask what the server port is and what the listening port represents in the client?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

@alfavpn

Hello!

This might be relevant or not according to how SoulSeek considers NAT-PMP, which you keep enabled, priority when a specific listening port is also entered.

NAT-PMP https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAT_Port_Mapping_Protocol might bypass the port you have entered and it could also push the software to bind to the physical network interface. So, even if the program listens both to the NAT-PMP picked port and the manually specified port, the program might end up listening to the physical network interface ports, in place of the virtual network interface ports (assuming that the machine running SoulSeek is also the machine connecting to the VPN).

Try to disable NAT-PMP and check whether it makes any difference. Although it's not BitTorrent or eMule, the following guide is useful for some SoulSeek settings too and for a relevant note about the router:
https://airvpn.org/faq/p2p/

Kind regards

I'd guess that server port is how to access it for control, like a web gui?

It looks like you need to just open 47854 47855 (obfuscated port) but you should not open/forward any ports on your tplink router unless your router *is* your VPN client.

edit: and disable nat-pmp