Not connected, Your IP: 34.201.16.34
arayan

how can Sky block sites whilst I use a VPN?

"Sorry, this website putlocker.co is not available through Sky.

We are required by Court order to prevent access to this site in order to help protect against copyright or trademark infringement."

How is Sky Broadband able to know what websites I am accessing whilst my VPN is activated?

Android 7.1.1 , OpenVPN for Android from F Droid app store, Fennec (firefox) browser.

They shouldn't.  Check ipleak.net - I bet you have a DNS problem.  If you're still using Sky for DNS resolution they'd forward you to that splash page.

I have attahced the results of ipleak. Don't understand them fully. I am currently in the UK and the UK does show on the results. does this mean there is a DNS issue?

It shows the browser default IP is IPv6 and it's IPv6 that's a UK one.

Either disable IPv6 in openvpn settings, or generate an openvpn config that enables an IPv6 openvpn tunnel.

can i make an openvpn config that enables an IPv6 openvpn tunnel on this site or is that done by default

I am using OpenVPN for Android from F Droid

can i make an openvpn config that enables an IPv6 openvpn tunnel on this site or is that done by default

I am using OpenVPN for Android from F Droid

If your ISP provides you with full IPv6 connectivity, in the Configuration Generator please tick "Advanced Mode" to display all the options, Then select "IPv4 & IPv6 (connect with IPv6)" and proceed as usual.

Kind regards