Not connected, Your IP: 54.160.244.62

Hello!

We're very glad to inform you that starting from 8.00 PM UTC on Tuesday, November the 21st, until Thursday, November the 30th (UTC), we'll be offering a 35% discount off ANY AirVPN Premium subscription!

If you're already our customer and you wish to jump aboard for a longer period, any additional subscription will be added on top of already existing subscriptions and you will not lose any day.

And that's not all! AirVPN now offers five simultaneous connections per account. See here:
https://airvpn.org/topic/24167-five-simultaneous-connections-per-account/

Kind regards & datalove
AirVPN Staff

giphy.gif

been waiting since 2 days and comparing the announcement dates of previous years grazie mille ragazzi!

Wonderful! Just extended my subscription for another year. Best VPN service out there <3

Great. Just extended a year subscription. May add another year before the offer end.

thanks guys, this is great.. the 5 connections is incredible as well, keep up the good work staying on top!

Great news.

Just to double check: if I buy another year subscription, it will be added to my time. So if I have 100 days left, I get 465 days, dont I?

Thanks for the help!

Great news. Just to double check: if I buy another year subscription, it will be added to my time. So if I have 100 days left, I get 465 days, dont I? Thanks for the help!

yes, it extends by one year. 

Also renewed, easily the best VPN I've tried and I've tried quite a few, believe me, lol. so to extend was a no brainer   

Every year at this time I buy another year of Air VPN! This time I paid with NAV Coin, a cryptocurrency. It is great to see this accepted and being able to use it.

Thanks for the awesome service and sale!

Is there a way to buy more than 1 year in a single transaction?

I want to pay with bitcoin but since each transaction costs ~10€ at the moment I'm not really in the mood to pay that kind of money twice?^^

Is there a way to buy more than 1 year in a single transaction?

I want to pay with bitcoin but since each transaction costs ~10€ at the moment I'm not really in the mood to pay that kind of money twice?^^

Hello!

Please open a ticket at your convenience to the "Sales" department. A customized invoice will be created for your account in a short time to bypass this (really important) problem. The sales persons will provide you with all the necessary instructions, just tell them which duration for the subscription you wish.

NOTE: anyway the fees are not so high currently. To have a likelihood near to 100% to have your transaction processed within 10 blocks, 1.50 EUR are enough.

Kind regards

Extended for another year. Thanks, Guys!