Not connected, Your IP: 13.59.36.203
Hirov-n

Eddie wrong login/password (windows)

Hello,

so my problem is, when trying to log in eddie (windows 10) I am getting wrong login/password error. I have stumbled upon similar topic in forum (OSX Eddie wrong password) this however does not resolve my problem. I have shortened my password and now I can see number of characters is correct. I am guessing there might be problem with my username (Hirovén) since it contains "é". What are your opinions and tips?

thank you

Hello!

Please consult your ticket, because the problem has been solved. And you were right, a character in your username caused a problem (only from Eddie, not in the web site).

Kind regards

Hello, maybe you can use password managerPassword Manager

to reset your admin password and it works very well.What`s more it is a mutipipe device for almost device in recovery and password protection.It is free and you can have a try

I also have a similar problem. I downloaded the AirVPN software and just bought a plan. When I put my username and password (the same that work successfully on the AirVPN website), it says "wrong login/password". 

I also have a similar problem. I downloaded the AirVPN software and just bought a plan. When I put my username and password (the same that work successfully on the AirVPN website), it says "wrong login/password". 

Hello!

Welcome to AirVPN!

You can either submit a support ticket like the OP did or perhaps share your Eddie logs if possible. It would be useful with some information about what OS you're on for one thing. Have you tried changing your password on the website to something shorter and without special characters and trying again?

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Thank you LZ1, I simply changed my password and it worked. 

No worries my friend. Welcome to AirVPN and have a happy new year

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.