Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.159.198
preben

Wast of time or the make fun here

Im a 68 year pensonist never learn anything about computers. Some of the questions here sound very strange if some one want to use VPN then the must have use computers for some time and know about basic  setup delete and install some programs, why keep ask that kind of things again and again.

The crew of AirVpn have other thing to do then  keep answer that kind of questions 

Hello !

That's why there's so many guides, in order to try to preemptively answer the most common questions. However even the best software will fail if the user is simply stupid. You're lucky you got a like from the Staff apparently .

Sent to you from me with datalove

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

the problem is people posting questions without searching the board first.  arrogant and negligent to think the question has never been asked before.