Not connected, Your IP: 18.216.250.53
Firas22

Should My IP4 Address be Visible ?

Firefox and Chrome have the WebRTC function.  WebRTC leaks your ISP IP address thru your browser.

FireFox and Chrome both have add-ons/extensions that block this function.

On firefox you can just go to “about:config” and set “media.peerconnection.enabled” to false

Please note that in the screenshot your public IPv4 address does not appear anywhere. You are talking about the local IP address of your machine inside your local network. Nothing wrong or worrying therefore.

Kind regards

Please note that in the screenshot your public IPv4 address does not appear anywhere. You are talking about the local IP address of your machine inside your local network. Nothing wrong or worrying therefore.

Kind regards

So how to hid it ?  or what should i do use an other web browser ??  I am Currently using Vivaldi 

Firefox and Chrome have the WebRTC function.  WebRTC leaks your ISP IP address thru your browser.

FireFox and Chrome both have add-ons/extensions that block this function.

I looked at the chrome they have 2 and both are fo to try out 

I am already paying here   I dont want to pay for a stupid extension

any other suggestion ? 

On firefox you can just go to “about:config” and set “media.peerconnection.enabled” to false

Your the best  ,       

Kloppix 

It worked 

7JVb1L4Pm.png

But this is a Little sad Because I use vivaldi as my main browser 

maybe I have to switch now

Hello,

excellent, you solved it by yourself. Anyway you can just not bother about your local IP address sent out by WebRTC etc., it's not significant. The real leaks from any process binding to the physical network interface are prevented by Network Lock.

Kind regards

Hello !

Seems a bit odd to use such a new browser as your main, but ok. You could use whatever browser you want, in a VM. I don't know why you assumed the browser extensions were paid either.

Sent to you from me with datalove

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Your the best  ,       

Kloppix 

It worked 

I use vivaldi myself, it is based on chromium but rather good, in the Vivaldi settings under Privacy it has an option to disable WebRTC

Your the best  ,       

Kloppix 

It worked 

I use vivaldi myself, it is based on chromium but rather good, in the Vivaldi settings under Privacy it has an option to disable WebRTC

Thank you again  I dont know what webRTC    until now  therefor I  never saw this option 

[post=http://pasteboard.co/8yk4OmWls.png][/post]

thank you so much