Not connected, Your IP: 3.21.231.245

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

if I want short pings, ES servers are the best choice.

Duuuht, partly wrong, thanks for playing anyway.

In times of fiber, distance doesn't play a great deal anymore. The true hindrances are routers/ASes your traffic needs to pass through, called hops. The more you have, the higher the latency. The higher the latency, the slower your speed according to the bandwidth-delay product. BGP and its rules work for me in 90% of all cases, the other 10% is a multitude of exceptions ranging from AS owner choices against the BGP principles to technical difficulties (router offline for example).

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Hi guys.

Im new in this world

I have eddie client, but very slow speed´s! About 1MB, normaly, without airvpn 50MB.

I read that downloading the Desktop cliente, solve this problem, where can i download de desktop version to test it ??

Thank you in advance

Ive also had horrible speeds.  It used to be usable for every day browsing but recently its been really slow.  Changed the buffer but that did not help.  Trying different servers did not help either at least with the servers I tried. 

Hi guys.

Im new in this world

I have eddie client, but very slow speed´s! About 1MB, normaly, without airvpn 50MB.

I read that downloading the Desktop cliente, solve this problem, where can i download de desktop version to test it ??

Thank you in advance

Eddie is the desktop client.