Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.202.187
Staff

Five new 1 Gbit/s servers available (UK)

Hello!

We're very glad to inform you that five new 1 Gbit/s servers located in the United Kingdom are available: Alathfar, Betelgeuse, Denebola, Kitel and Minkar.

The AirVPN client will show automatically the new servers, while if you use the OpenVPN client you can generate all the files to access them through our configuration/certificates/key generator (menu "Client Area"->"Config generator").

The new servers accept connections on ports 53, 80, 443, 2018 UDP and TCP.

Just like every other Air server,  Alathfar, Betelgeuse, Denebola, Kitel and Minkar support OpenVPN over SSL and OpenVPN over SSH.

As usual no traffic limits, no logs, no discrimination on protocols and hardened security against various attacks with separate entry and exit-IP addresses.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any information or issue.

Kind regards and datalove
AirVPN Team

Thanks a lot.

P.S.: Will there be more Switzerland servers one day ? Those available are usually heavy crowded with users. Probably no big deal, but one or two more servers from Switzerland certainly won't hurt. I like Switzerland, it is still a privacy haven.

Thanks a lot.

P.S.: Will there be more Switzerland servers one day ? Those available are usually heavy crowded with users. Probably no big deal, but one or two more servers from Switzerland certainly won't hurt. I like Switzerland, it is still a privacy haven.

Hello,

yes, we are working on it.

Kind regards

Thanks a lot.

Hello,

Kind regards

More Switzerland servers will be awesome! I agree with foxmulder the Switerzerland servers are heavy crowded.

There is a slight peculiarity with the new UK servers, not sure if it's by design but certain websites think that the servers are in Spain.

Google.com Youtube.com pof.com won't allow a login presumably on that basis.

There is a slight peculiarity with the new UK servers, not sure if it's by design but certain websites think that the servers are in Spain.

Google.com Youtube.com pof.com won't allow a login presumably on that basis.

The problem on Google and YouTube has been fixed.

On Kitel, when visiting Google or YouTube, the UK version is displayed.

Thanks a lot.

Hello,

Kind regards

This is good news, AIRVPN the best!

As mentioned, Google requires a captcha for the new UK servers. This is a great pity, because it restricts me to the previous ones. Is there anything can be done about this? I appreciate that using Google at all reduces my credibility as an airvpn customer...

As mentioned, Google requires a captcha for the new UK servers. This is a great pity, because it restricts me to the previous ones. Is there anything can be done about this? I appreciate that using Google at all reduces my credibility as an airvpn customer...

Hello !

It does not reduce your credibility in the least. If you wanted to achieve such a thing, you'd only need to come in here and tell us why PureVPN is the best VPN ever & how AirVPN really should be taking notes. Then your credibility might suffer, lol. Especially if you mean it.

But a VPN is just a tool and Air knows that there's different use-cases. Some just want to get access to a couple of sites. Others are wanting to avoid nosy ISPs and still others simply care about their privacy and security, because they're human & because reasons. So there's no loss. If there was, I can't imagine the feelings of all those who use high level encryption: 4096 bit RSA keys size, AES-256-CBC Data Channel, HMAC SHA1 Control Channel and Perfect Forward Secrecy, along with a FOSS client, high performance servers and the option of using additional security in the form of the Tor Network and so much more....................

Just so that they can watch Netflix...

​So no, there's no loss. You're most welcome here; don't feel embarassed.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

If there was, I can't imagine the feelings of all those who use high level encryption: 4096 bit RSA keys size, AES-256-CBC Data Channel, HMAC SHA1 Control Channel and Perfect Forward Secrecy, along with a FOSS client, high performance servers and the option of using additional security in the form of the Tor Network and so much more....................

You were waiting for the opportunity to include this in one of your posts, weren't you?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

If there was, I can't imagine the feelings of all those who use high level encryption: 4096 bit RSA keys size, AES-256-CBC Data Channel, HMAC SHA1 Control Channel and Perfect Forward Secrecy, along with a FOSS client, high performance servers and the option of using additional security in the form of the Tor Network and so much more....................

You were waiting for the opportunity to include this in one of your posts, weren't you?

Laying in wait, ready to spring the trap!

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Well, credibility is relative! Do we know why Google requires a captcha? Anything that can be done to remedy this?

Well, credibility is relative! Do we know why Google requires a captcha? Anything that can be done to remedy this?

This question keeps popping up.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Telling your browser to use google.co.uk instead of google.com seems to fix the problem.