Not connected, Your IP: 54.196.27.171
SodaStream

airvpn servers in sweden has a long history of quality issues

The swedish airvpn servers have 650% worse latency to the servers, and equally worse latency to the DNS responders if you compare the swedish servers with all the servers in Holland. This has been going on for over a year, and this problem also affects the brand new airvpn servers in sweden.

This is unacceptable.

This is not true in terms of a global issue, most likely there is some issue at your end, like ISP routing.

For transparency and troubleshooting reasons, you have a Ping matrix page where you can check the

latency from each and every server to all the servers around. Swedish servers are green, means optimal latency.

https://airvpn.org/pingmatrix/

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

I get very low latency to the Swedish servers and can max out both my upload and download on them (60/60 fiber). Sorry to hear you have problems but the Swedish servers are amazing for me.

The swedish airvpn servers have 650% worse latency to the servers, and equally worse latency to the DNS responders if you compare the swedish servers with all the servers in Holland. This has been going on for over a year, and this problem also affects the brand new airvpn servers in sweden.

This is unacceptable.

AirVPN can only control their servers and to some extent the datacenter.  There is a whole lot of internet between you and the server which could be blamed instead of griping at Air.  If the Swedish servers have poor latency then use other servers to which your ISP has better connectivity. 

This is unacceptable.

You have been given repeatedly proof that the problem is on your side (either in your ISP infrastructure or in your ISP transit providers, we can't know up to this fine grain details), please consult the replies to your previous tickets on the subject.

If there's something unacceptable, it's the pernicious obstinacy to ignore facts when they don't fit in some theory.

Kind regards

I can confirm I have very good latency, considering I'm from Central Europe and no problems whatsoever. Sure, Netherlands servers are slightly better, but maybe 20-30%.

Yes, your location does make a difference and the AirVPN client doesn't always choose the best server connection. Eddie may say Sweden has the best connection, but that may not be the reality in your part of the world. Apparent proximity (geographically speaking) doesn't always provide logical solutions either. I'm in China so you'd think a server in Singapore or Hong Kong would be much better than one in, say, Canada. Not always so, especially depending on what's going on here in China.