Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.44.23
Sign in to follow this  
themangoman

Is it unusual not to receive response since Monday 4 April now 8 April

Not complaining just curious ticket ID 51565

The reason I ask is I'm new here and don't know whether it simply got lost or whether this is simply the usual waiting period

Not complaining just curious ticket ID 51565

The reason I ask is I'm new here and don't know whether it simply got lost or whether this is simply the usual waiting period

Hello,

tickets are replied in a matter of minutes or hours, with some exceptions and your ticket is one of those exceptions. Geo-routing problems and analysis for certain services are complex and while sometimes they can be solved in a matter of minutes, sometimes (when relevant information is not public or not accurate) they require an extensive packets inspection of all the possible flows from any infrastructure used by any given service, a job which might take days and days in particular cases.

Kind regards

Hello !

Mistakes happen. But you can be sure that AirVPN is a good service still

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Thank you will your replies everyone please note I didn't want to come across  as inpatient as I am  well aware that things like my ticket take Time  to investigate however when I do not hear anything

for example thank you for contacting us were looking into it and let you know  if we can fix it

Now to be fair I did  receive a response like that when I opened up a secondary ticket asking why the first had not been answered

And to their credit they fixed the issue however not replying to a ticket saying we're working on it and leaving me unsure as to whether the ticket was received is a bit disconcerting

Please note I use speech recognition software which is not always 100% accurate so I do apologise for any spelling or grammar errors

Thank you will your replies everyone please note I didn't want to come across  as inpatient as I am  well aware that things like my ticket take Time  to investigate however when I do not hear anything
for example thank you for contacting us were looking into it and let you know  if we can fix it
Now to be fair I did  receive a response like that when I opened up a secondary ticket asking why the first had not been answered

Hello,

please note that we sent a similar answer to all of your tickets through a courtesy e-mail.

Kind regards