Not connected, Your IP: 3.128.199.162
Staff

Server withdrawal announcement: Tureis (PT)

Hello!

We're sorry to inform you that the company operating (a part of) the datacenter and the IP addresses used by Tureis (Portugal) has sold its assets and ceased operations. The new owner is not planning to start operations in Portugal, and wants even to re-allocate IP addresses elsewhere. We are looking for alternative solutions, however infrastructure in Portugal has often failed to meet our requirements so we are also considering to drop the country.

Kind regards

AirVPN Staff

That's too bad. I guess it's a good thing Air has 3 capable servers in a country right next door with a very low traffic load.

Hello !

We understand, don't worry AirVPN! Much datalove to you!

The new owner just blew his chances of helping out one of the best VPNs out there.

His loss

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I hope that you can figure a solution, to maintain a server in Portugal.

For me ( and other folks ), it will be essential , for us to renew the subscription.

Keep up the good work !

For me ( and other folks ), it will be essential , for us to renew the subscription.

May I ask why?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Hi giganerd

not sure if it is purex reason, but for some of us, without the PT server we need to look for other options as to watch local TV under certain programs we need a PT server. 

Hope you manage to sort some other one, thanks 

And was i thinking that was a long downtime.

The problem was with the service provider? NFSI is ok but there also others very good in Portugal:

- LunaCloud (directly connected to GigaPix, tries to compete with Amazon AWS) - http://www.lunacloud.com/

- Amen.pt - http://www.amen.pt/server/serverded.html

- Revolute - http://www.revolute.pt/

- Or even directly in portuguese ISP "Meo" https://www.ptempresas.pt/corporate/cloud/servidores-e-desktop/servidores-privados

Well.. used to be OK then. Now that you mention it, I don't see them "around" for a while.

Anyway just posting a few solutions that I see around. Personally I've only worked with Luna and since I'm working with portugese SPs I was trying to help.

Well, nevertheless, good work. 

we need a PT server.

You don't need a PT server, Air does need a PT double-hop server so you can watch PT TV regardless of the server you connect to.

Hi giganerd

not sure if it is purex reason, but for some of us, without the PT server we need to look for other options as to watch local TV under certain programs we need a PT server. 

This is the reason, but if AirVPN says it is not mandatory, because a double hop PT Server is enough, I am more than pleased to know that.

Hi giganerd

This is the reason, but if AirVPN says it is not mandatory, because a double hop PT Server is enough, I am more than pleased to know that.

Just contact staff, stating what you'd love to watch, link to websites and maybe some video resources, explain your situation but stay polite. I'm sure we can arrange something.

Dear AirVPN,

same here! I subscribed this service since I need a VPN connection to Portugal to access content that is blocked if I am in a foreign country. Since I travel a lot, I really need this service.

Best Regards!