Not connected, Your IP: 18.191.186.72

Hello !

Go to your "Client Area", find your referral link and then spam all your friends with it and

then you'll get 20% or something when they buy haha . You'll help them breathe the internet!

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello,

I have a Problem.

My Premium expire in -1 Day?

Why?

How I can change this?

17c6c23354.jpg

You are lucky.  I cancelled my IPvanish account 5 days after I joined because IPvanish would not answer their live chat account nor answer their e-mail account within 24 hours. I had 2 technical problems and I kept sending requests for live chat and e-mails.

I joined March 5, 2015, quit March 10, 2015 and as of today my questions are still unanswered by both IPvanish support and its community forum.

On March 5, 2016, {yes March 5, 2016}; IPvanish charged my credit card even after I cancelled my account within the 7 day period.

AirVPN sent you a notice. Did they charge your account??? Since you responded  on this forum AirVPN did not.

AirVPN is less expensive than IPvanish and AirVPN support answered all my questions with in two days.

So far 163 days, still a member and my problems were 1st week problems.

So buck up and stay a member. (actually Euro up)

Guest Anonmalys.

Mine says Premium Expire in -2 day. I can still access Airvpn servers even though my subscription officially expire.

Is this a bad or a good thing? An answer would be appreciated, thank you.