This program, for Windows, Linux and OS X, opens a socket to listen or send packets to an address.
It can be useful to debug the Port Forwarding with AirVPN.
- The IP list is automatically compiled from your interfaces. If you connect to a different server, refresh (the green icon) the list to view the new 10.* IP address.
- Using IP 0.0.0.0 and listening means listening on all interfaces.
- Each line in the log is a connection.
- The Send button sends a string with AirVPN text and the current date (RFC 822) to the specified address.
- If you use the Check button in AirVPN Port Forwarding page, you will see a line without 'IN' bytes and with 'TCP Closed' status. This is because our checking simply opens and closes a socket, without sending any data.
Current version: 1.3 - 27/06/2013
Linux and OS X support
Download the ".Net 2" version. The program requires Mono.
- Debian / Ubuntu:
apt-get install mono-runtime libmono-winforms2.0-cil libmono-corlib2.0-cil
- RHEL6, Centos6, Scientific-Linux6, etc and Fedora distros:
sudo yum install mono-core mono-winforms
- Under OS X, install Mono.