Not connected, Your IP: 3.138.204.208

Hi

i'm facing crazy censorship from your airvpn server....

a lot of website are intercepted (man in the middle attack)... fake captcha...

if i dont use a vpn , the webpages are not coming at all..........

it is faster with a vpn but still censored or intercepted.......

even with your airvpn + another vpn (pro version) not free ===>same problem

and with tor ===> it is slower but the pages are loading........eternally.......

you have no idea

how many crazy errors

ssl interference.... i can get on mega.NZ

google drive

ads injection , xss injection , fake captcha, http proxy inside my webrowser, proxy in my apps, java errors, crazy logs errors with my chrome book (unknown files loading during the boot sequence)

i don't think it comes from airvpn..... but i have to be sure

because lte wifi ethernet vpn or double vpn it is the same problem

the software is OONi probe from the playstore on android ==> test if your isp is censoring some websites.........but i'm with airvpn......thats the problem

if i read something about religious or middle east

my webpages are loaded very strangely....... and a lot of errors and lags come from nowhere and

a lot of my computer function do not work ..... its like a STOP or i destroy everything......kind of message

and i have a lot of man in the middle attack with fake ca.....

if you want pictures movies with fake emails, fake sms, fake cell tower id , gps spoofing.... with logs from my android phones and my chromebook

i can provide that ^^

Hello,

OpenVPN is invulnerable to MITM attacks. Your insinuation of our VPN servers censoring specific web sites is ridiculous, it's something which goes directly against our mission, not to mention our core business.

You are probably not using our service or you are querying some poisoned DNS, ignoring the VPN DNS (which will not happen if you run our software), or your computer is infested by ad malware and other virus. Please open a ticket for additional investigation.

Kind regards