Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.100.120
candlelight53

Anyway to use Tor over VPN with a kill switch

Hi, I know that you can't use network lock in conjunction with the Tor over VPN feature, but I don't want to have to choose between extra anonymity and the scare of a possible leak. Is there anyway to use the Tor over VPN feature, while also using a killswitch? I've looked around the forums here and on other sites, but I haven't found anything useful or that actually worked. So how do other people find a way to use Tor over VPN with a kill switch type fail safe? I use a mac computer along with the eddie application.

Hello!

You can use Network Lock with Tor over OpenVPN. However you can't use it with OpenVPN over Tor, because the Tor guard entry-IP can't be known before the Tor circuit is established.

Kind regards

Hi, I know that you can't use network lock in conjunction with the Tor over VPN feature, but I don't want to have to choose between extra anonymity and the scare of a possible leak. Is there anyway to use the Tor over VPN feature, while also using a killswitch? I've looked around the forums here and on other sites, but I haven't found anything useful or that actually worked. So how do other people find a way to use Tor over VPN with a kill switch type fail safe? I use a mac computer along with the eddie application.

You can get something like the GL iNet MT-300N router like I have, set it up with a VPN on the router with their firmware or the openwrt debloated that they provide. and use tor on pc. Or you could use the router with tor and then use a VPN on pc without tor and use your killswitch. I hope this would provide what you want.