5 replies to this topic

#1 lauputa

lauputa

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:50 AM

Hi!

We have work witout problems with eddie client  , in a few days all servers its really slow some 3 or 15 mb and i dont understand why

change browser , check firewall and antivirus rules , and i cannt see any error in log files 

any help  ??or what i need check? 

have windows 8 service pack 1 os 64bits

my connection 100 MB down 30 up

regards!

Attached Thumbnails

• eddie.jpg
  • eddie2.jpg

#2 LZ1

LZ1

It's nice to be nice to nice people

• Moderators
  • 1800 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:49 PM

Hello!

Did you experiment with different locations and protocol combinations? It's important to try connecting to locations outside your own country as well.

Hi there, are you new to AirVPN? Many of your questions are already answered in this guide. Its Guides Section has guides on Linux/Torrenting/Blocked sites & many other topics too.
Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please read the First Questions section in the link above for more details, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Tired of Windows? Why Linux Is Better.

#3 whiskey_76

whiskey_76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 12:16 AM

Hello!

Did you experiment with different locations and protocol combinations? It's important to try connecting to locations outside your own country as well.

I've been having this issue for several days now. I switched to SSL and one of the ports if the ISP is providing caps or blocks and its working somewhat better. I have never had all connections i've tried have periods of slowness before, it's really freaking weird.

#4 Keksjdjdke

Keksjdjdke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 04:32 AM

Im also having this problem, I tried many servers in the USA and it seems to mainly occur with US servers.

#5 Amadore

Amadore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 02:22 PM

I am not able to connect to any. 

#6 dmo-gfk

dmo-gfk

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts