• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:25 PM

I have Eddie set to the following:

• Connect at startup
  • Start with Windows
  • Activate Network Lock at startup

However, I'm finding that the Network Lock isn't working at startup. There's a delay before Eddie starts up and I'm able to access the internet.

Any solutions?

#2 go558a83nk

go558a83nk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1462 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:01 PM

• Connect at startup
  • Start with Windows

However, I'm finding that the Network Lock isn't working at startup. There's a delay before Eddie starts up and I'm able to access the internet.

Any solutions?

network lock can't turn on until Eddie starts up.  if you really must not have any network activity outside the VPN tunnel then turn off your wifi or unplug your ethernet until Eddie is running and network lock is activated.  :)

#3 Melcaly

Melcaly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:13 PM

• Connect at startup
  • Start with Windows

Any solutions?

network lock can't turn on until Eddie starts up.  if you really must not have any network activity outside the VPN tunnel then turn off your wifi or unplug your ethernet until Eddie is running and network lock is activated.  :)

Will do. My primary concern was my torrent client starting up with Windows, but I've switched that setting off. Thanks!

#4 LZ1

LZ1

It's nice to be nice to nice people

• Moderators
  • 1800 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:20 AM

• Connect at startup
  • Start with Windows

Any solutions?

Will do. My primary concern was my torrent client starting up with Windows, but I've switched that setting off. Thanks!

Hello!

If I'm not mistaken, that can be mitigated by binding the torrent client in question - I'm thinking of qBittorent here - to a tun0 interface.

Hi there, are you new to AirVPN? Many of your questions are already answered in this guide. Its Guides Section has guides on Linux/Torrenting/Blocked sites & many other topics too.
Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please read the First Questions section in the link above for more details, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Tired of Windows? Why Linux Is Better.