Not connected, Your IP: 3.95.231.212
Sign in to follow this  
mojave17

ANSWERED Error (status 244)

Warning : An error (status 244) ocurred while trying to check the security of the Canada configuration.

Please quit and relaunch Tunnelblick. If the problem persists, please reinstall Tunnelblick.

I'm able to add vpns to tunnelblick but when I try to open a connection I get this warning. I am using a mac with operating system osx

Thanks, andy

Hello!

From your support ticket support team's reply (maybe useful to some other reader):

Hello!

It looks like a permission issue on the /Applications folder, or the /Library folder, or some other folder needed by Tunnelblick. If so, you should be able to fix it by using /Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility, in order to "Repair Disk Permissions", on the boot drive.

See also here:

http://bit.ly/15kFfOR

As far as we can see, there are some applications, such as xQuartz, that change the owner of /Application folder (an operation which is plain wrong).

Please feel free to let us know whether repairing the disk permissions fixes the problem.

Kind regards