Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.237.77
Sign in to follow this  
morn37

Not reachable on server IP over the external port XXXXX, tcp protocol. Error : 110 - Connection timed out

I have been using AirVPN with port forwarding for several weeks now with no problems. Today the program I use that needs ports forwarded no longer worked. I have reconnected AirVPN several times and to different servers but none of them are forwarding the ports.

When I do the check on the forwarded ports section of the AirVPN website this is the error I get:

Not reachable on server IP over the external port XXXXX, tcp protocol. Error : 110 - Connection timed out

The XXXXX is the TCP port that I am checking. I have tried several different ports and even tried generating some random ones. All of the have the same error when I check them. Any ideas?

I tried my account on a different computer on the same network and on a different network and it had the same issue as my main computer. I kinda of at a loss as what to do. I tried disabling my firewall (currently just windows firewall) and that didn't help either. Any ideas? I have 7 days left on my account and would like to renew but if I can't solve this it would be a deal breaker.

Hello,

please run the PortListener and report the server names where you experience the problem at your convenience.

Kind regards