Not connected, Your IP: 3.142.42.33
Sign in to follow this  
usr32

Herculis Speed

Hi AirVPN team!

Since a few days I have speed issues on Herculis, the server has always just around 10% workload.

Here is a speedtest: speedy.png

This is fast atm. Sometimes there is no throughput at all. My connection reaches 45 Mb/s. The routing to Lu

and root SA is normally very good.

Please fix this!

Best regards

Hello!

Thank you very much for the information. Our monitoring system does not detect problems with Herculis. We'll test the server extensively and manually, anyway. It might be a (hopefully momentary) problem between your ISP and Herculis, or actually a problem inside Herculis datacenter (but we have no reports from the provider about any network issue at the moment).

Does anybody else wish to report about Herculis?

Kind regards

Hello,

I am also have speed issues whenever I connect to a United States server.  I am currently on Pavonis. But the speed is like this no matter what server I connect to.  This started about two days ago.

Download Speed: 1733 kbps (216.6 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 915 kbps (114.4 KB/sec transfer rate)

Hello,

I am also have speed issues whenever I connect to a United States server.  I am currently on Pavonis. But the speed is like this no matter what server I connect to.  This started about two days ago.

Hello,

if the speed is very similar on all of the 5 datacenters (Manassas, Fremont, Chicago, Jacksonville and Denver), it is a strong hint that your ISP has implemented port shaping on outbound 443 UDP. Test 53 UDP and 80 TCP for a comparison.

If the speed remains very similar on every server, datacenter and port, your ISP might have implemented unconditional traffic shaping against your line on everything different than some limited protocols, ask your customer support for clarifications if it's the case.

Kind regards

Hello,

Hello,

if the speed is very similar on all of the 5 datacenters (Manassas, Fremont, Chicago, Jacksonville and Denver), it is a strong hint that your ISP has implemented port shaping on outbound 443 UDP. Test 53 UDP and 80 TCP for a comparison.

If the speed remains very similar on every server, datacenter and port, your ISP might have implemented unconditional traffic shaping against your line on everything different than some limited protocols, ask your customer support for clarifications if it's the case.

Kind regards

Thank you, 

53 UDP  was the same but I tried TCP 80 and I got:

Download Speed: 7286 kbps (910.8 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 747 kbps (93.4 KB/sec transfer rate)

Much better than before