Not connected, Your IP: 3.147.27.172
Sign in to follow this  
daf

ANSWERED Netflix abroad

US Netflix works for me abroad over US AirVPN servers on iOS but not on MAC OSX.  The MAC has Location Services and WIFI OFF, but somehow Netflix is obtaining geolocation data.  Any ideas? Silverlight Plugin maybe? Or a DNS Server issue?  

Hello,

we don't know how Netflix operates, anyway as a first, preliminary attempt, try to delete cache and cookies (including LSO Flash cookies) from your browser and from your Flash environment (if Netlifx uses Flash). Thanks to a very kind Air user, we should be able to test Netflix in the nearest future.

Kind regards

Hello,

we don't know how Netflix operates, anyway as a first, preliminary attempt, try to delete cache and cookies (including LSO Flash cookies) from your browser and from your Flash environment (if Netlifx uses Flash). Thanks to a very kind Air user, we should be able to test Netflix in the nearest future.

Kind regards

I've tried that, but to no avail.  Netflix uses Silverlight.  I look forward to the results of your testing.

I remember reading the Silverlight terms and conditions about a year ago, by installing it you are basically agreeing to let microsoft spy on your internet habits if i remember right. Not so nice :/

For that reason id never have it on any of my devices.

ITV Player works fine for me when you resolve mercury.itv.com to 92.122.127.40 or 23.63.99.131 or 23.63.99.202

Thanks for all you do.