Not connected, Your IP: 18.223.43.142
Sign in to follow this  
PoeJay

Lose Access To Some Sites

Ok, so I log into Castor and I visit www.airvpn.com and a bunch of other sites.  I get everything set up and it all seems to work fine.  Maybe 10 minutes later I still have access to a number of my regular sites, but a number of sites are now not loading.  One of the sties that stops being loadable is www.airvpn.org.  So, it works for 10 minutes and then a group of sites stop working (same sites, again, including www.airvpn.org).  This has not happened to me before.  I notice that you have something new with the routing servers.  Might that be causing some trouble?  Any ideas what is going on?

Mind you I can simply log out of Castor and then log back into Castor and everything works again.  But after a number of minutes those same sites (including www.airvpn.org) stop working.

I'm going to try a different server to see if it has the same problems, but I won't be able to do that right now.  So, I'll have to try that next week sometime.  Still, thought I would post a question here.