Not connected, Your IP: 34.204.99.254
JB3rddegree

ANSWERED [SOLVED] Port Forward problem. Duplicate forwards on client page.

Hi. Have been running smoothly with AirVPN and uTorrent for months now. All of a sudden I am failing connectability checks on the airVPN site, canyouseeme and other checkers. Now I notice that on the airVPN forwarding page it is showing duplicate instances of the same forwarded port. The only thing that has changed in my setup is I got a new modem yesterday (Motorola Surfboard SB6141), but I was switching between two modems for the last week with no trouble (Surfboard SB6121 and Lynksys CM100) to try and troubleshoot speed problems. I got the new modem for DOCSIS 3.0 and it has solved the speed problem, but now this. I don't know if that is associated with this weird duplicate port thing, but just wanted to present as much info as possible.

Running Windows 7 x64
Motorola Surfboard SB6141 modem
Linksys WRT320N router
Static IP

uTorrent set to forward port 52545

Let me know if you have any ideas! Thank you.

Hello!

This is a bug which occurs under specific circumstances (when you switch server and you access your port forwarding panel within 2 minutes). We are working to fix the bug, it will take time, in the meantime please do not access the port forwarding panel after you have switched server, just wait approximately 120 seconds.

Kind regards

This still happens even if I wait 20 minutes after changing servers! Still not connectable on any test I try. Hopefully your bug fix will take care of this when it is implemented.

Hello!

If so, it looks like a different bug. We'll continue working on it with your new information. If we need to make you some questions to reproduce the bug we'll contact you, thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Same issue here, and had not changed anything, just started a little while ago.

Regards

Edit: All appears to be back to normal, Thank You.

Hello!

Problem should have been fixed now (two vicious, hidden bugs), can you please try again? Please feel free to report.

Kind regards