Not connected, Your IP: 3.235.22.225
Sign in to follow this  
Droopy

ANSWERED My real name appears in those who are logged in

Why is my real name showing and not my username, what a security let down. PLEASE EXPLAIN

I have a screen shot if you wish to see it

Hello!

Why did you insert your real name in the registration process? This makes no sense, with due respect. The name should be a code, a nick or anything else that is not related to your identity, as recommended in our instructions. Anyway if you publish or read the forum with your real name, that does not mean anything, you might be a customer or not, and even if you're a customer, that does not say anything about your VPN usage, not even if you connect to a VPN server. Also, you can change your displayed name whenever you wish in "My Settings"->"Display name".

Kind regards

For some reason when the site was redone, the inputted name- rather than the nick- appeared when posting here. That can easily be changed in your settings, as suggested by the admin.

For some reason when the site was redone, the inputted name- rather than the nick- appeared when posting here. That can easily be changed in your settings, as suggested by the admin.

Thank you Admin and Baraka, problem fixed.

Hello!

In order to avoid confusion and unnecessary anxiety, we have just now destroyed all the old "name" fields and reset them to login name. This action has not been performed for users that had already changed their display-name in the new website.

We are confident that this solution will meet the needs of everybody.

Kind regards

Hello!

In order to avoid confusion and unnecessary anxiety, we have just now destroyed all the old "name" fields and reset them to login name. This action has not been performed for users that had already changed their display-name in the new website.

We are confident that this solution will meet the needs of everybody.

Kind regards

Thank you.