Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.54.199
Sign in to follow this  
B3NJAMIN

[SOLVED] Port forward

Hi,

There are problems with the port forwarding, if i add a port then the port is added 4 times so i can't add all my ports anymore.

screenshot.png

thx.

Hello!

We have identified the problem and we'll work to fix the bug in the next days. The problem arises only if you access your forwarded ports panel just after you have switched one or more VPN servers (i.e. if you connect to 2 or more servers in less than 2-3 minutes). It will take some time to fix the bug. In the meantime, if you meet again the problem, all you have to do is waiting 2-3 minutes without switching servers, or avoid to access the port forwarding panel for 2-3 minutes since your last server switch. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards

I get this error ehen checking the connection status: Not reachable on server IP over the external port *****, tcp protocol. Error : 111 - Connection refused

Hello!

We have identified the problem and we'll work to fix the bug in the next days. The problem arises only if you access your forwarded ports panel just after you have switched one or more VPN servers (i.e. if you connect to 2 or more servers in less than 2-3 minutes). It will take some time to fix the bug. In the meantime, if you meet again the problem, all you have to do is waiting 2-3 minutes without switching servers, or avoid to access the port forwarding panel for 2-3 minutes since your last server switch. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards

Thanks for the fast fix, like always!!

But it's not only when u connect to other servers because i'm connected for "1d 9h 18m ago".

But now the ports are working correctly.