robertblue 0 Posted ... I apologize if this is the incorrect forum for asking this question. Am I allowed to connect from more than one place at a time? e.g. Connecting from my university's WiFi network through my laptop while at the same time having a connection open from my home PC. Quote Share this post Link to post
Staff 10652 Posted ... 8 hours ago, robertblue said: I apologize if this is the incorrect forum for asking this question. Am I allowed to connect from more than one place at a time? e.g. Connecting from my university's WiFi network through my laptop while at the same time having a connection open from my home PC. Hello! Yes, you can use your laptop on your university's Wi-Fi while your home PC remains connected, using the same AirVPN account. Your devices do not need to be on the same network or in the same location. Each account allows up to five simultaneous VPN connections, so your example would use two of those five slots. If both devices connect to the same VPN server, each must use a different device/key, which you can manage in Client Area > Devices. For details: https://airvpn.org/faq/multiple_connections/ Kind regards Quote Share this post Link to post