Not connected, Your IP: 18.221.129.19
Sign in to follow this  
IDHidden

ANSWERED Account Not Active?

Sorry if this sounds like a newbie question, but when I try it log into the AirVPN, it gives me a pop-up response of "Account not active. Please retry later." Can someone help me with this issue, like is there some sort of activation I need to go through?

Sorry if this sounds like a newbie question, but when I try it log into the AirVPN, it gives me a pop-up response of "Account not active. Please retry later." Can someone help me with this issue, like is there some sort of activation I need to go through?

Hello!

As far as we can see, account "IDHidden" is not subscribed to any plan, so it is not authorized to access any VPN server. If you think this is a mistake please do not hesitate to contact us through the "Contact us" form. Please include your payment details.

Kind regards

I am having the same issue. The Config Generator in Client Area tells me my account is not active and to wait "some" minutes. It's been an hour...

My payment through paypal shows that it was recieved by airvpn, it was not an e-check or whatever, just a normal paypal payment.

Hello!

We apologize, it was caused by the problem in the clustered database as specified in the last hours. Your account is then been activated regularly (after 5 hours from the payment) then automatically de-activated by the system because you opened a PayPal refund procedure (which we will accept in a few hours). We're sorry that the problem was coincidental with your subscription.

Kind regards