Not connected, Your IP: 44.199.212.254
Sign in to follow this  
Staff

Liberty Reserve accepted

Hello!

From now on, we accept payments via Liberty Reserve for 1 month, 3 months and 1 year subscription plans. In this initial phase, you will need to contact us to arrange the payment.

Furthermore, we have momentarily suspended AlertPay, since AlertPay is no more able to transfer funds efficiently. If and when AlertPay will re-enable fund transfers to credit/debit cards, we will accept again payments via AlertPay.

As usual, Bitcoin and PayPal are available too.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

Hello !

I have two questions :-

1- I'm from Egypt, and I'm using a usb modem [ model: HUAWEI mobile broadband E153], my internet provider is etisalat Egypt, which impose a fair usage policy of limited bandwidth, when my bandwidth limit ends, the download speed slows down to 64kbit/s , so if I signed up with you, does your service help me to break this fair usage policy and after my limited bandwidth from my internet provider ends, the download speed doesn't slow down to 64kbit/s , and I get unrestricted unlimited high download speed all the time with you ?

2- I wanna pay with my credit card directly, because I can't use paypal, and I have troubles with other ways.

saadss wrote:

Hello !

I have two questions :-

1- I'm from Egypt, and I'm using a usb modem [ model: HUAWEI mobile broadband E153], my internet provider is etisalat Egypt, which impose a fair usage policy of limited bandwidth, when my bandwidth limit ends, the download speed slows down to 64kbit/s , so if I signed up with you, does your service help me to break this fair usage policy and after my limited bandwidth from my internet provider ends, the download speed doesn't slow down to 64kbit/s , and I get unrestricted unlimited high download speed all the time with you ?

2- I wanna pay with my credit card directly, because I can't use paypal, and I have troubles with other ways.

Hello and thank you for your inquiry.

1) No.

2) We're sorry, we don't accept direct credit cards payments.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

moh.econo wrote:

hi

do you accept cashU account payment

Hello!

No, we don't, sorry. We accept:

- PayPal

- Bitcoin

- Liberty Reserve

Furthermore, we will accept once again AlertPay as soon as they will allow once again withdrawals to credit cards.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins