Not connected, Your IP: 3.17.74.253
Sign in to follow this  
GsKIVuIbkC2HS8

Cannot connect to tracker.openbittorrent.com while connected to VPN

I'm finding I cannot connect to tracker.openbittorrent.com while connected to AirVPN.

It resolves as 31.172.124.28, and I can traceroute it, but cannot telnet to it for instance, and transmission says "Connection failed".

Any suggestions? I am using Viscocity, and have it to auto-assign DNS.

I'm having the same problem, with the addition that a bunch of services are random failing for me through the VPN. I can access airvpn.org, but none of google's domains would resolve, and none of my bittorrent trackers (one private, one open) would resolve either. My traceroutes would fail on what, if I had to guess, would be the exit hop of the airvpn network. I'm not sure about that last bit though, and I could definitely be wrong.

Either way, I'm having some weird network issues. I've tried multiple VPN servers, and they all seem to be having the same problem.

Hello!

About tracker.openbittorrent.com, we'll investigate (at the moment we can't neither confirm nor deny), which servers(s) do you experience the problem from?

About various domain names that failed to be resolved through our DNS, it might be related to a DNS issue in some NL servers that is now fixed, please see here:

https://airvpn.org/topic/9374-dns-problems

Kind regards