Not connected, Your IP: 3.18.220.243
Sign in to follow this  
John__

Using iOS + pc at the same time

Hi!

Can i use iOS openvpn in the same time with my home connection? Two airvpn connections at the same time?

Hi!

Can i use iOS openvpn in the same time with my home connection? Two airvpn connections at the same time?

Hello!

For multiple, simultaneous connections from different networks you need multiple accounts.

You can use an account on as many devices as you wish, as long as they don't connect at the same time.

You can use just one account to connect a full range of network devices through a "gateway", for example a computer with two network cards (Ethernet and WiFi for example) or a Tomato / DD-WRT router. In this case the "gateway" computer or the router connects to the VPN with one single account; all the other devices connect to the gateway directly and use the tunnel transparently (OpenVPN runs only on the gateway/router, so you need one account only).

Since you cite iOS, maybe you have also a Mac computer. This is an example on how to setup your computer accordingly on a Lion system, just to show how simple it is:

http://www.eprcreations.com/how-to-share-my-internet-connection-from-my-macbook-in-lion/

Instructions for DD-WRT and Tomato can be found on the "Enter" page (click "Enter" in the web site top menu), direct link:

https://airvpn.org/enter

Kind regards