Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.69.255
Sign in to follow this  
bubbba

Switching from monthly to annually?

I purchased the monthly plan so that I could test your service as I did with 3 other services. After testing the 4 services I have decided to go with AirVPN but have a question. I won't list the services that I tested, but if you would like to know which ones they are I will certainly share this with you.

Is it possible to apply my monthly plan to the yearly plan. In other words, if I would have went with the annual plan to start with I could have saved some money. Is it possible to still take advantage of this savings in some way?

Hope this is not a confusing question...

Best Regards, Bubbba

I purchased the monthly plan so that I could test your service as I did with 3 other services. After testing the 4 services I have decided to go with AirVPN but have a question. I won't list the services that I tested, but if you would like to know which ones they are I will certainly share this with you.

Is it possible to apply my monthly plan to the yearly plan. In other words, if I would have went with the annual plan to start with I could have saved some money. Is it possible to still take advantage of this savings in some way?

Hope this is not a confusing question...

Best Regards, Bubbba

Hello!

Please feel free to use the "Contact us" form (menu "Support") for the above request at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards

I have sent this via the contact support as suggested. Just wanted to make one more point, about why I chose AirVPN over the others. Once I got OpenVPN working with my iDevices it was a no-brainer. The support here is by FAR the best of any of the others. It is rare that I have seen anyone here being treated as if they were stupid, you simply help and answer their questions. That is not the case with other services I have tried. Since VPN is new to me, I am stupid, but that is where everyone starts out until they are no longer a NooB. So, thank you for all your help.

Best Regards, Bubbba