Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.138.31
Staff

[ENDED] AirVPN 14th Birthday celebrations

Hello!

Today we're starting AirVPN 14th Birthday celebrations with big discounts on longer term plans.

From a two servers service located in a single country providing a handful of Mbit/s, the baby has grown up to a wide infrastructure in 23 countries on four continents!

AirVPN is now one of the only three major consumers' VPNs which are still independent, i.e. not owned by big corporations with multiple fields interests, interfering in editorial publications or intersecting with products or services in conflict with privacy protection.

Ever since we celebrated the past 13th birthday, AirVPN focused on a comprehensive infrastructure enhancement consisting of:

• line and server expansion to accommodate the significant customer growth. The infrastructure is now capable of delivering up to 694,000 Mbit/s
  • CPU and network interface upgrades on all four continents where we operate in order to further stabilise and consolidate actual bandwidth availability
  • thorough rewrite of remote inbound port forwarding logic to avert impending port exhaustion. The new implementation will be unveiled soon
  • far reaching improvements to the "behind the scenes" infrastructure (backend servers) through hardware upgrades and targeted software optimisation

On the software side, all AirVPN applications and libraries are still free and open source software released under GPLv3. The development of traffic splitting features on an application basis, already available in AirVPN Eddie Android and Android TV edition, has been implemented on the AirVPN Suite for Linux. The OpenVPN3-AirVPN library has undergone a remarkable round of bug fixes and improvements, while the WireGuard library is now fully supported by the Suite.

If you're already our customer and you wish to stay aboard for a longer period, any additional subscription will be added on top of already existing subscriptions and you will not lose any day.

Check the promotional prices here: https://airvpn.org/buy

13th Birthday celebrations and special discounts

Promotion will end on June the 12th, 2024 (UTC).

Kind regards and datalove
AirVPN Staff 

Be aware everyone, AirVPN is at the height of its rebellious teen phase.
It may yell things like "SHUT UP UR NOT MY MOM" or "DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN OR CANNOT VIEW".
It may smash through censorship and not apologize afterwards.
It may show all the men in the middle that one finger and randomly get mad at eavesdroppers.

Do not worry. This is normal. Has been for 14 years.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Happy 14th Birthday AirVPN. Myself I have been a User/subscriber for 12 of those 14yrs and will continue into future. The best VPN service available in my opinion.

Congratulations. Fourteen years is quite something, with harsh competition from large groups and companies. Great work on the infrastructure, hands down. My 2 cents: push push push on software development!

Hyvää syntymäpäivää 🤗

How long will you have this birthday account? I'm thinking of switching from my current VPN provider but still have half a month left...

On 6/2/2024 at 11:52 PM, SherlockGlade said:

When shall the sale end? Will only be able to buy on the sixth.

For those of you waiting for you current vpn subs to end, you can always purchase a 'gift voucher' for yourself and use it when you need it.

7 hours ago, airtest202209 said:
On 6/3/2024 at 1:52 AM, SherlockGlade said:

When shall the sale end? Will only be able to buy on the sixth.

For those of you waiting for you current vpn subs to end, you can always purchase a 'gift voucher' for yourself and use it when you need it.

Hello!

If you're already our customer and you wish to stay aboard for a longer period, any additional subscription will be added on top of already existing subscriptions and you will not lose any day. Or you can get a voucher, of course, but it's not strictly necessary in this case.

Kind regards

Hi everybody, and happy birthday AirVpn.
I have been absent for a long time so forgive me, but I can't find the trouble.
I'm trying to extend my AirVpn subscription, I'm italian but I get this message "We're sorry, our service is not available for Italian residents."

Why italians can't?

Thanks for answers.

32 minutes ago, Krugin said:

Hi everybody, and happy birthday AirVpn.
I have been absent for a long time so forgive me, but I can't find the trouble.
I'm trying to extend my AirVpn subscription, I'm italian but I get this message "We're sorry, our service is not available for Italian residents."

Why italians can't?

Thanks for answers.

Resolved by myself, simpler than expected...
I connected through AirVpn....

extended for 3 years, thanks again AirVpn for the deal.

Happy Birthday AirVPN. Thanks to the AirVPN-Team for their great and reliable service.
Cheers!