Not connected, Your IP: 3.134.79.121

I keep getting "checking dns failed" error message and can't connect to a servers. I am using Eddie 2.24.2 in Win11.

8 hours ago, calcu007 said:

I keep getting "checking dns failed" error message and can't connect to a servers. I am using Eddie 2.24.2 in Win11.

Hello!

Please verify whether or not it's a false positive:
  • disable DNS check in "Preferences" > "DNS" by unchecking "Check Air VPN DNS"
  • click "Save"
  • disable route check in "Preferences" > "Advanced" by unchecking "Check if the VPN tunnel works"
  • click "Save"
  • start again a connection with Network Lock enabled
  • if the connection goes through verify the DNS servers your system queries on https://ipleak.net
If no data pass through after the above modifications then the check failure was not a false positive and the tunnel did not work for real, therefore you must look into why the tunnel does not work (some options include ISP blocks against specific protocols, unintended firewall blocks either in your system or router).

If everything works fine, then the check failure was a false positive, a rare but not impossible occurrence in Eddie Desktop edition.

Kind regards

On 5/6/2024 at 4:21 AM, Staff said:

Hello!

Please verify whether or not it's a false positive:
  • disable DNS check in "Preferences" > "DNS" by unchecking "Check Air VPN DNS"
  • click "Save"
  • disable route check in "Preferences" > "Advanced" by unchecking "Check if the VPN tunnel works"
  • click "Save"
  • start again a connection with Network Lock enabled
  • if the connection goes through verify the DNS servers your system queries on https://ipleak.net
If no data pass through after the above modifications then the check failure was not a false positive and the tunnel did not work for real, therefore you must look into why the tunnel does not work (some options include ISP blocks against specific protocols, unintended firewall blocks either in your system or router).

If everything works fine, then the check failure was a false positive, a rare but not impossible occurrence in Eddie Desktop edition.

Kind regards

I didnt understand. The website showed me the AirVPn IP and servers. So, it was a false positive?